CABINETMAKER & some Installing of own work. Custom cabinetry, kitchens, interiors, etc. Experience needed. North Shore, Auckland. PERM job. $36/hr neg.
CABINETMAKER some INSTALLING of own work
A well run, mid-size established Cabinetmaking company producing residential custom built designer kitchens & cabinetry, laundries, interiors, plus similar products, have a full time permanent position available for an experienced Cabinetmaker who has the flexibility to Install some of his own work
as needed, with the assistance of a supportive team environment located on the North Shore, Auckland.
You will be provided with detailed plans and technical support with the latest CNC technology and a be doing a varied day-to-day range of interesting work.
Their basic company philosophy is positive company culture and employee morale and with the aim of enjoying the job and keeping customers happy with a successfully completed job with a great supportive team providing them that service.
- Cabinetmaking & flexibility to Installation some of your own work as required.
- Able to follow drawings / plans with sound measurement skills.
- Look for ways to consistently improve processes, procedure, efficiency, and quality.
- Pro-active, physically fit with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and well presented manner.
- Ensure that company Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- You must be living in & have current eligibility to work in NZ.
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: $36/hr neg with experience
Based: North Shore, Auckland
Start: JAN 2022 or soonest
APPLY directly by contacting us via details below:
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Phone: 09 478 9954
Free Ph: 0800 030 125
If you have contacted Appointments before, you are welcome to do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you!