Cabinetmaker & Installer (2 separate JOBS) for custom cabinetry, kitchens, etc. Experience needed. North Shore, Auckland. PERM job. $35/hr neg. ASAP
A well run, mid-size established Cabinetmaking company producing custom built designer kitchens & cabinetry have 2 separate JOBS available, both full time permanent positions for an experienced Cabinetmaker as well as an experienced Installer for a start in Jan 2021 or ASAP.
You will be provided with detailed plans and technical support with the latest CNC technology and a varied day-to-day range of interesting work.
Their basic company philosophy is positive company morale and keeping customers happy at the end of the job with a great team providing them that service.
- We need 2 people, experienced Cabinetmaking and another experienced Installing
for these 2 separate positions
- Able to follow drawings / plans with sound measurement skills
- Looks for ways to consistently improve processes, procedure, efficiency, and quality
- Pro-active, physically fit with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ensure that company Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- You must be living in & have current eligibility to work in NZ
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: $35/hr neg with experience
Based: North Shore, Auckland
Start: JAN 2021 or soonest
We value your time and effort in sending us your application, please also include a brief Cover Letter outlining your recent work experience, relating to the above Jobs.
APPLY directly by contacting us via details below:
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Phone: 09 478 9954
Free Ph: 0800 030 125
If you have contacted Appointments before, you are welcome to do so once again, we would be pleased to hear from you!
About Appointments Recruitment
Trade & Engineering JOB recruitment