A well-run kitchen manufacturing company producing high quality interiors, kitchens and cabinetry, both residential and commercial, located on the North Shore, require a full time permanent Cabinetmaker for a start ASAP.
Experience should include but not limited to:
- Cabinetmaking – experience essential
- Interiors, kitchens, residential, commercial
- Need to be well versed in following plans
- Must be able to use dimension saw, thicknesser, hand tools and prefer some experience with spindle moulders.
- Solid timber and veneer wood working experience
- Variety of work both domestic & commercial
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Ensure that company Health & Safety procedure is followed at all times.
- Type: Full time permanent position
- Wage: $33/hr neg with skills & experience
- Misc: Overtime available
- Based: North Shore
- Start: ASAP
Patricia Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.
About Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Cabinetmaker. Interiors, kitchens, residential, commercial, variety of work. Experience required. $33/hr neg. North Shore. PERM Job. Start ASAP.