ASSEMBLY PRODUCTION WORKER
A one-stop shop West Auckland metal fabrication workshop manufacturing & repairing a wide range of individualised products from various metals, specialising in precision sheetmetal, offering world class design, engineering, manufacture and assembly services, are looking for Assembly Production Workers to join their ever-expanding day or afternoon shift teams.
A fantastic opportunity to get your ‘foot in the door’ and be able to develop your general engineering and fabrication skills in a supportive and friendly environment.
If you take pride in your work, along with team members, show initiative and able to work unsupervised, then your positive open attitude, strong work ethic, reliable nature and team focus combined with your integrity, punctuality and well organised approach will be valued here.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in & enjoy:
- Hands on assembling sheetmetal cabinets
- Metal joining, bolting, & riveting etc.
- Using a range of hand / power tools & measuring instruments
- Attention to detail and accountable for the work that you do
- Physically demanding tasks such as lifting steel components
- Quality focused and able to follow instructions, written and verbally
- Excellent listening and learning skills
- Flexible to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Able to work overtime if required
- Own transport to work is essential
- Currently living in & have the right to work in NZ (including NZ Work Visa)
Wage: $22-$25/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
Hours: Day or Afternoon Shifts (please specify which shift when applying)
Overtime: Overtime (1½)
Misc: $10 allowance (afternoon shift only)
Job type: Full time – Permanent jobs
Location: West Auckland
Please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call:
Kimi Coleman or Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists