ASSEMBLER / CABINETMAKER
A very modern Kitchen production manufacturing company in Auckland are keen to add an Assembler / Cabinetmaker to join their high performing, friendly, multi-cultural team in their new 50,000sq ft factory.
The ideal candidate will come from previous hands on Assembling experience working in a Kitchen Cabinetmaking / Manufacturing background. The company use state of the art CAD software, which allows clients to visualise what their high-quality custom-built designer kitchens will look like, all in 3D, once completed.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Kitchen Cabinetry Assembling – experience essential
- A background working with your hands using tools (drills etc) is required
- Able to read and work from architectural drawings / blueprints
- Previous Cabinetmaking / Assembling experience imperative
- Previous furniture assembly / installation experience in Shopfitting / Kitchens
- An eye for detail with a high level of finishing.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Well presented, polite and approachable.
- Able to work unassisted and meet deadlines
- Maintenance and quality control.
- Produce a high quality of workmanship
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Reliable & punctual every day
- A natural problem solver, great team-player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be enthusiastic & not afraid of a challenge
- Clear fluent English must be spoken in order to follow instructions
- Follow all health & safety practices
- A clean and current driver’s license.
- Eligible to legally work in NZ
Type Full time permanent
Wage Neg based on experience & skill sets meeting above
Location East Tamaki, Auckland
We value your time and effort in sending us your application, please include a cover letter to ensure we get to know a little more about you, as a person!
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letteroutlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CVmust include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice periodyou required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you havecontacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.
About Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Assembler. Cabinetmaker. Kitchens. Bathrooms. Manufacturing. Experience Essential. East Tamaki. Perm Job. Start ASAP.