CNC PROGRAMMER OPERATOR
A very reputable West Auckland company, who have been involved in some of NZ’s most iconic projects, are looking for a CNC Programmer Operator to join their vibrant team. They strive to stay updated on all the latest international trends, working alongside designers who want to execute their most creative concepts.
Daily duties will include producing working drawings, programming and operating the CNC machines. Software will be about 80% 3D Kitchen and 20% SolidWorks.
- Proven industry experience in 3D Kitchen & SolidWorks software
- Previous experience in programming and operating CNC machines
- An eye for detail and an understanding of what quality and standards are required.
- A good problem solver with high energy levels.
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and to meet deadlines.
- Honesty, trustworthiness and loyalty
- A professional friendly, polite and pleasant manner.
- Look presentable and promote a professional image to clients during site installations
- A team player who gets on well with colleagues.
- Fluent English both verbal and written skills
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand for a start ASAP.
Type Full time permanent position
Wage Neg based on experience, well rewarded if your skill set matches above requirements
Location West Auckland
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.