INSTALLER. Refrigeration. HVAC. Commercial / Industrial. Permanent Full Time. Hawkes Bay area. Good wage package neg with skills, knowledge & experience. Company Vehicle, mobile, callout / tool allowances. Start ASAP.
HVAC Installer with sound related experience in HVAC Installations, commercial / industrial is required by a Hawkes Bay HVAC locally owned business with a good reputation for high quality installation and service work in HVAC Refrigeration systems over the last 10 years of operation.
To complement our installation team, we’re seeking skilled and experienced HVAC Installer tradesperson who is comfortable working as part of a team or autonomously installing a broad range of HVAC systems.
You should be comfortable in interpreting plans, site measurement, purchasing of materials and instruction of junior staff / apprentices. In support of you there will be assistance & guidance from the installation team supervisor and engineering manager as well as the technical skills of the service team to call upon. It is essential that you possess problem solving skills and be able to see tasks through to conclusion fully.
As a team we set high standards of workmanship and would expect any candidate to be of similar mind.
We offer the following in return:-
- Interesting and varied work
- Competitive remuneration
- Company Vehicle
- Smart Phone
- Tool Allowance
- Health and Safety Training
- Ongoing Trade Training
- A friendly, enjoyable and safe working environment
- An environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and acknowledged
- Relocation assistance for those outside of the Hawkes Bay region
COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- A self-starter with good initiative who can work within a team environment
- Previous HVAC Installation experience
- Maintain good working relationships, undertaking positive customer service
- Current Full Manual NZ Drivers Licence
Please Note –
Preference will be given to applicants eligible to work in New Zealand and already in New Zealand.
Wage rate: Negotiable, market related to skills & experience
Location: Hawkes Bay Area
Times: Monday to Friday 8 am – 4.30 pm (40 hours flexible)
Overtime: Overtime paid time 1½
Misc: Company Vehicle & Mobile phone supplied
Allowances: Callout & Tool allowances (Basic tools required)
Note: Your CV must REFLECT your detailed working experience covering the key points of description above, including reasons for leaving current / previous jobs
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from all phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with all your work experience to date.
- BOTH your Cover Letter & CV to please be in Word Format (preferred).