SALES EXECUTIVE – JOINERY
Joinery. Sales Executive. Education Sector. Tauranga to Wellington region. Permanent. Fulltime. Work from home. . $70k pa neg. Plus $30k comm. Vehicle, mobile phone, laptop included. Start ASAP.
SALES EXECUTIVE – JOINERY – mainly Education Sector
An established 100% privately owned NZ Company, have a Sale position based in Wellington region covering the areas of Wellington through to Tauranga. The company head office is in Auckland.
You will be working remotely, self-managed, while being in contact with head office in Auckland.
Specialising in the manufacture of Swedish designed, Commercial & Residential customisable Timber Storage Solutions, are on the lookout for a Sales Executive to join their team, and as mentioned, with the comfort of being able to work from home!
We, as a company, measure our success in accuracy, swift results and great end results for our customers, which keeps them coming back to us again and again.
This Fulltime Sales Executive position, will be specialising in the Education sector, covering the territory from Tauranga to Wellington, where you will be working remotely.
Focusing on finding the best solution requirements for their storage / furniture needs, by getting to know and work with new future potential clients as well as protecting existing clients.
It would be important to promote our company as their preferred supplier in this region, attending industry events / functions to secure / uncover any protentional new clients / leads; also expanding your sales database whilst actively managing your call cycle and sales plan to ensure you hit your budgeted targets.
- Solution Sales – proactively uncovering needs, finding solutions
Existing Educator relationships or networks very beneficial
Able to think on your feet to make decisions and problem solve
- New Business – search and target opportunities to win market share
- Accuracy – interpreting plans and translating them into proposals
Experience in quoting, be detail and process orientated
An eye for design and ability to draw
- Technical Ability – manufacturing furniture means detailed pricing and sizing spec
Tech savvy to maximise your efficiency
- Strategy – planning your territory activities to ensure you are always one step ahead
Liaising with Clients and following processes correctly
Communicate effectively, courteously with staff and clients
Quality and customer service through communication is key
- Learning – every design has impact as does learning pedagogy effect our design
Adept at juggling the situation to best advantage for all
Have a positive disposition, willing to learn and grow
- Determination – the drive to persist and navigate objections professionally
Understanding and awareness for the environment
Wage $70/pa (pd weekly) neg with skills & experience
Bonus: $30k pro rata commissions paid according to budgeted targets being met
Misc: Vehicle, mobile phone & laptop included
Location Work from home (Covering Tauranga to Wellington regions)
Type Full time permanent position
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.