INSTALLER – Joinery / Cabinetry / Interiors
INSTALLER Joinery, Cabinetry, Kitchens, Interiors, Residential, Commercial. Experience essential. North Shore. $35/hr neg. Overtime. Van, Tools. ASAP.
Stylish Cabinetmaking / Joinery Interiors company requires an experienced INSTALLER.
Daily duties include:
- Installation, assembly, construction or cabinetry knowledge / experience advantageous
- Able to understand all aspects plans and
- Able to liaise with production team on installations required
- Fluent English both verbal and written skills
- Capable of liaising productively with clients and factory
- Ability to problem solve, and work out solutions on site for best outcome
- Driving License required and this needs to be Full Clean Vehicle (Class 1).
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand for a start ASAP.
Type Full time permanent position
Wage $35/hr neg with experience
Overtime with Van / Tools provided
Location North Shore locations
What You Need to do Now:
If this job sounds like “the one” please email your current CV with a covering letter:
Patricia Mawhinney of Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile: 021 500 653
Office: (09) 478 9954
Free: 0800 030 125 (FREE from ALL NZ phones)
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your current relevant work experience to date.
- Please also note your required notice period at current job, on your cover letter
- Note your eligibility to work in NZ, this is very important and a requirement for certain jobs.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.