INSTALLER – Kitchens
INSTALLER – Kitchens, Vanities, Laundries. Experience essential. Good customer interaction. Perm JOB. South Auckland. $35/hr – $38/hr neg. Start ASAP.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate:
- This is a senior level experienced INSTALLERS position
- Able to work autonomously & with assistance if / when required
- Installing Cabinetry, Vanities, Laundries
Daily duties include:
- Installing, Manual Lifting, Reworking & Driving
- Cabinetmaking, assembly skills, construction knowledge and experience necessary.
- Able to understand all aspects of joinery plans and manufacturing procedures.
- Driving License required and this needs to be Full Clean Vehicle (Class 1).
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Fluent communication skills & fluent English speaking.
- Capable of liaising with clients and factory for best outcome of jobs as required.
- Maintain a well-presented appearance.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Working to deadlines & schedules.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand for a start ASAP.
Wage $35 to $38/hr neg with skills & experience
Location South Auckland
Type Full time permanent position
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above position available Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be include detail of relevant work history.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
- N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.