Stores Officer / Ordering
Stores Officer / Ordering / Purchasing / Inwards Goods. Cabinetmaker Shopfitting industry.
Input Nimbus. North Shore. $35/hr neg skills & experience. Cabinetmaker Shopfitting industry – industry experienced an advantage.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Responsibilities of the job include:
- receipt inwards goods efficiently in Nimbus and place non stock items in appropriate bin locations
- procure and ensure all stock items are stocked to optimal levels
- procure and ensure all consumable are stocked to optimal levels
- procure and follow up non stock items
- aggregate purchase orders and minimise freight costs
- actively reduce dead or slow stock turn factory items
- oversee site and factory tools/machinery purchases up to $500 (keep a register, tag, engrave and keep track)
- manage factory and site asset register, ensure all plant is accounted and fit for purpose
- ensure all deliveries are stored safely and are clearly labelled by job for easy identification
- other tasks as requested by management
- Key skills for Ordering Officer
|· Logistics awareness||· Computer competency|
|· Problem Solving Skills||· Stock ordering (procurement)|
|· Interpersonal skills||· Asset Management|
Performance Indicators for Ordering Officer
|· Stock Outs||· Dead stock value|
|· Colleague satisfaction||· Freight savings|
- Permanent fulltime position.
- Location – North Shore, Auckland
- Wage rate – $35/hr negotiable with skills & experience.
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointments
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are very welcome to do so once again and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.