Sheetmetal TIG Welder Fabricators – 2 JOBS
We are seeking experienced, motivated and skilled sheetmetal workers for immediate starts in the manufacturing industry in 2 separate permanent full time JOBS located in Hastings & Auckland.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Formal Trades Qualifications in Sheet Metal Work Light Fabrication.
- The ability to work with Stainless Steel & Aluminium.
- Highly skilled fabrication & TIG Welding capabilities.
- The ability to efficiently & accurately fabricate sheet metal products directly from drawings and other written instructions with minimum supervision.
- Familiarity with operating equipment such as Press Brake, Folders, Guillotines etc.
- Good Time Management skills.
- Positive attitude towards Health & Safety.
In return, successful applicants will be offered:
- Good remuneration packages.
- Generous working hours.
Hastings position worked 4 x 10 hour days with 3 day week-ends.
- Over-time available.
- Variety of work, majority of workshop plus some site work.
- Stable companies with long standing reputations.
Location: 2 separate positions in Hastings & West Auckland
Remuneration: $25/hr to $30/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
Type: Fulltime permanent position
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- BOTH your Cover Letter & CV to please be in Word Format (preferred).
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph: 0800 030 125
Mobile: 021 888 500
Ph: (09) 478 9954