Project Manager – Manufacturing Industry
Joinery / Cabinetry / Shopfitting manufacturing industry
An establish, national & leading Joinery / Cabinetry / Shopfitting manufacturing company located on the North Shore, require an experienced Project Manager for a start asap.
It is an important position in the company and has solid support from relative other staff.
Experience in this area is essential as after ignition induction, you will need to hit the ground running.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Highly organized
- Good at prioritizing
- Adept at juggling the situation to best advantage for all
- Able to communicate effectively, courteously with staff and clients – this position is critical to projects making sure all goes to plan and as there are a lot of other people involved, you will need to be able to smooth the way with good people interfacing abilities at all levels
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Interaction with tradespeople, builders and contractors on site
- Effective, well-toned, respectful communication with clients, site, company, factory as this is the essence of this job
- Email communication
- Type – Full time permanent position
- Salary – $100k/pa dependent on qualifications, skills & experience
- Based – North Shore, Auckland
- Start – A.S.A.P.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Patricia Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointments