Reports to: Managing Director
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and optimising programme delivery through the factory, including resources requirements, so that all jobs can be delivered on time, in full, as agreed.
- Drive down all wasteful costs and manage operational expenses in line with agreed budgets
- Oversee the productive capacity of the factory
- Set & maintain quality standards
- Lead Health & Safety processes and behaviour across all production sites
- Ensure all operational staff are fully informed of their role, workload and what is required from them, to deliver successful jobs
- Lead the operations team to work cohesively and in a positive manner
- Develop, manage and maintain key performance information that assists in overall company growth
- Contribute to management activity (short & long-term planning) as required
- Ensuring the Managing Director is kept abreast of all relevant challenges and opportunities
Other tasks as requested by management
Key skills for Operations Manager
|Project management skills|
Problem solving skills
IT and numerical skills
Performance Indicators for Operations Manager
Overall Job Delivery. (On time, In Full, In Spec)
Operational Expense (against budget)
Colleague Satisfaction (Project Director, Senior Estimator, Fib/HR Manager)
Loss Time Injury Frequency Rate
Type Full time permanent position
Salary $120k to $130k pa neg
Based North Shore, Auckland
Patricia Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.