A fast-paced West Auckland company operating from a large, open, well organised premises, are looking for an experienced MIG Welder to join their team. They are a progressive, future orientated company, offering great working conditions, using the latest advances in manufacturing technology and equipment
Key Skills required:
- MIG Welding 3mm to 10mm Aluminum
- Applicants must be experienced in MIG Welding, as there is no training.
- Light & Medium Gauge
- Aluminum Welding skills is a bonus
- TIG welding a bonus but not a necessity
- Dairy industry experience an advantage.
- No Fabrication
- Able to work from drawings
- Fit, Strong and in good health
- A good, positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Type – Full time permanent position
- Wage – $25-$30/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- Based – West Auckland
- Hours – 7.00am to 3.30pm (40 hours / Mon-Fri)
- Misc – Overtime at 1½ available but not always guaranteed
- Start – A.S.A.P.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Dennis Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointments