Metal Polisher Stainless Steel
A fast-paced West Auckland company operating from a large, open, well organised premises, are looking for an experienced Metal Polisher to join their team. They are a progressive, future orientated company operating from well-appointed premises in West Auckland, offering great working conditions, using the latest advances in manufacturing technology and equipment
Key Skills required:
- Experience metal polishing in stainless steel essential to the position
- Polishing to high BA finish & Mirror finish.
- Require experience use of hand-held and bench polishing machine i.e. hi-cycle
- Experienced in metal polishing of 1.2mm to 3mm stainless steel
- Light gauge, grinding to finish off the job and use of various mops
- Knowledge of polishing stainless-steel food / dairy grade stainless steel a bonus
- The company really needs a polisher with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and good work habits
- Prepared to work hard for up to 8 hours on the grinder when required
- Looking for someone who is willing to work, however, experience is essential
- Health & Safety awareness
- Type – Full time permanent position
- Wage – $25/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- Based – West Auckland
- Hours – 7.00am to 3.30pm (40 hours / Mon-Fri)
- Start – A.S.A.P.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Dennis Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointments