Maintenance Fitter Fabricator
A fulltime vacancy exists for a Maintenance Fitter Fabricator to join the production team for a well-established manufacturing company.
- Only apply if you are currently in New Zealand or legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
- Before applying, please ensure you have the proper skills & experience as listed below
- If not, your application will not be taken any further, thank you.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Mechanical, Pneumatic & Hydraulic experience essential
- Stainless Steel Fabricating & Welding knowledge and experience
- TIG & MIG Welding
- Machining & Milling experience preferred
- Fault finding
- Machine maintenance
- Assemble machines involving mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and gas components.
- Trade Qualified Fitter or equivalent with experience assembling and diagnosing machinery
- Ability to interpret design drawings
- Electrical aptitude working with drives and circuits is a plus
- Strong problem-solving abilities and willingness to take of challenges
- Clear fluent English must be spoken in order to follow instructions and for Health & Safety reasons
- Applicants should have the right to work in NZ and be ready to start as soon as possible
- Type: Full time permanent position
- Wage: $26 – $32/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- Overtime: Flat rate after 40 hours
- Based: South Auckland
- Hours: 30am to 4.00pm (Mon – Fri – Flexible)
- Start: A.S.A.P.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letteroutlining your past work experience, your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- Please note the current notice periodyou required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again,and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibilityto be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Dennis Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointments