CNC TURRET PUNCH PROGRAMMER / DESIGNER
A leading company specialising in the manufacture of home heating appliances as well as suppling to the sheetmetal and manufacturing industries, are looking for an experienced hands-on person to take over the CNC Turret Punch Programming and Designing responsibilities, for this permanent full time evolving position with an immediate start based in East Tamaki.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Hands- on experience Setting & Operating a CNC Turret Punch Machine
- Experienced in Programming a CNC Turret Punch Machine
- Proficient user of CAD/CAM software & knowledge of FabriWIN & SolidWorks important for Programming for Turret Punching machines
- Assisting in the setting / operation of Wiedemann machines
- Using a wide range of machinery to manufacture samples & prototypes
- Good understanding of sheetmetal manufacturing processes
- Inspection and quality control
- Health & safety sensibilities
- Sheetmetal background would be an advantage
- Able to work unsupervised
- Excellent organisational skills
- Reliable, diligent and methodical
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills & an excellent customer service
- NZ Full Clean Driving License required
The company will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package commensurate with the role’s requirements and successful applicant’s qualifications and experience paid weekly with a 3 month review.
- A modern, clean, safe working environment
- A strong and supportive team culture
- The company is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test
- Full time permanent position
- $70k/pa neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- Based in East Tamaki
- 00am to 3.30pm (40 hours / Mon-Fri)
- Overtime available (flat rate)
- Start A.S.A.P.
- All relevant experience pertaining to above job MUST be reflected on your CV to ensure you are shortlisted for this job.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit) in NZ
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointments