DETAILER – Cabinetmaking
Detailer, organised, able to read and interpret plans / spec sheets, draw the concept plans entering this into our CAD software ready for manufacture / production, sound communication. South Auckland. $35/hr., neg with skills & qualifications.
We have a position available for a skilled Detailer with at least 3 years industry experience and who is confident and has a passion for the industry, to join our busy team based in the South Auckland area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company dedicated to delivering the highest quality kitchens and vanity cabinetry. The role will involve working closely with our Designers, Factory Manager and Production.
Once the client has signed off the design plan, you will be in charge of ordering the materials and making sure everything is ready for manufacture, this is where your attention to detail will matter.
In return, we offer competitive rates and a top team environment with a commitment to health and a high-quality work experience working alongside dedicated designers and cabinetmakers in the industry. This is a great opportunity to join a cohesive team with an established company.
You will need to have experience working in the Cabinetmaking industry so as to understand the Cabinetmaking manufacturing process, and possess the following skills and attributes:
- Sound CAD skills and experience, this is critical to this position, and it should be gained while working within the Cabinetmaking manufacturing industry
- CAD Detailing skills and experience
- Software used is Pytha – there can be training if required
- Good knowledge on kitchen hardware, materials and construction techniques, with previous experience in the industry
- Be able to read and interpret plans and spec sheets, working with speed and accuracy
- Taking detail off plans, architects / builders house plans, commercial sites, site measurements and sketches / ideas and draw the concept plans entering this into our CAD software ready for manufacture and production
- Make changes given to concept plans and create final production plans
- Documenting client and job information for manufacturing
- An understanding Pytha Vision software would be good, but not essential, as training can be provided
- Well organised with strong attention to detail and a keen eye, with a commitment to providing the best quality
- Ability to work alone and on multiply jobs on a daily basis
- Professional presentation, have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and be a team player
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Have a good command of the English language both written and verbal
- Full, clean & current NZ drivers licence
- Type Full time permanent position
- Wage $35/hr dependent on qualifications, skills & experience
- Based South Auckland
- Start A.S.A.P.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Patricia Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointments