CNC MILLING LATHE SETTER / OPERATOR / PROGRAMMER
Trade Qualified or equivalent CNC Milling / Lathe Setter /Operator /Programmer
EdgeCAM skills would be an advantage. Hands On Experience Essential.
This JOB is with an well-established and highly regarded engineering doing work for clients world-wide, manufacturing in New Zealand & distributed around the globe. Manufacturing a variety of precision CNC engineering machinery.
- Day Shift: 6.30am to 3.00pm & possibility of an
- Afternoon Shift: 3.00pm to 11:30pm – with ‘afternoon shift’ allowances.
- Only apply if you are currently in New Zealand or legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
- Before applying, please ensure you have the proper skills & experience as listed below
- If not, your application will not be taken any further, thank you.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate:
- CNC Milling / Lathe Machining Setting & Operating & Programming experience is essential
- Experience running CNC machines with confidence (Trade qualified or equivalent)
- Including Set Up, Operation, Programming & Maintenance on our 5-axis Milling Machine
- Ability to interpret design drawings and work to tight tolerances
- CAM Programming experience (EdgeCAM for Programming on a PC experience an advantage)
- Main responsibility will be to Machine Large Steel Fabrications
- Physically fit
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work unassisted, work to deadlines and produce quality workmanship at all times
- A good attitude, a team player and not afraid of a challenge
- Clear fluent English must be spoken in order to follow instructions and for Health & Safety reasons
- Applicants should have the right to work in NZ and be ready to start as soon as possible
- Type: Full time permanent position
- Wage: $28-$35/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- Based: North Shore, Auckland
- Day Shift: 6.30am to 3.00pm
- Afternoon Shift: 3.00pm to 11:30pm -possibility & this comes with afternoon shift allowances
- Misc: Shift allowances for Afternoon Shifts
- Overtime: Time ½ after 40 hours when available
- Start: A.S.A.P.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Dennis Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointments