CNC Division Manager / Programmer
Programming. CNC. Marine & Aluminium Industries. Experience essential. Hamilton $70-$80k/pa. Start ASAP.
A leading supplier of products and services to the Architectural and Engineering industries in New Zealand and the South Pacific is looking for a CNC Division Manager / Programmer, operating from a modern purpose built facility currently being expanded with an additional onsite factory and CNC machinery, due to consistent growth and strong future plans.
Please read advert below and contact Dennis today, if this job is for you!
Key responsibilities of the role
- Programming for 2 x CNC Flatbed aluminium routers and a CNC Extrusion machining centre
- About 70% programming, drafting and estimating each week
- Providing estimates to the marine and aluminium industries
- Organising workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Liaising closely with the Boat Building industry and material suppliers
- Supplying technical support to the above industries
- Logistical organisation of incoming and finished product
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring output meets quality standards
- Machinery maintenance
- Included in company’s products are balustrading, louvres, overhead glazing, architectural metal work, electrical cabinetry, componentry, CNC routeing, aluminium curving, sheetmetal and general engineering.
Skills and experience
- Proven CNC programming experience, ideally within the aluminium sheet and plate profiling market
- Aluminium Machining experience
- IT proficient, i.e. MS Office, AUTOCAD etc
- All relevant experience pertaining to above job MUST be reflected on your CV to ensure you are shortlisted for this job.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Reliable, diligent and methodical
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills & an excellent customer service
- NZ Full Clean Driving License required
The company will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package commensurate with the role’s requirements and successful applicant’s qualifications and experience paid weekly with a 3 month review.
- A modern, clean, safe working environment
- A strong and supportive team culture
- The company is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test
- Full time permanent position
- $70k – $80k/pa neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- 7.30am to 5.00pm (44 hours / Mon-Fri)
- Start A.S.A.P.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Dennis Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit) in NZ
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointments