CABINETMAKING SHOPFITTING – Foreman
CABINETMAKING SHOPFITTING – Foreman required by a medium sized, established, well run Shopfitting / Cabinetmaking company on the North Shore.
Manufacture and installation of mainly commercial Shopfitting.
The company is established and can be busy at times and this position required someone to schedule work, organise production and dispatch and must have the necessary background skills & experience to manage this important role in the company.
There is other supportive staff in key positions along with cabinetmakers, installers, etc.
- Coordinate production floor activities
- Team of 15 on floor
- Receive drawings from technical designers (cut lists, etc)
- Minor material orders to be done (most orders done by technical design managers)
- Full scheduling of production floor to meet dispatch
- Organising loading of trucks for dispatch of product
- Arranging install dates
- Mainly commercial work
- Attend internal production / planning meetings
- Health and Safety responsibility on floor
Location – North Shore, Auckland.
Full time permanent position.
$40/hr + negotiable with skills & experience.
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125
Mobile 021 500 653
Ph (09) 478 9954
N.B. Please let your CV sent in application for this role, REFLECT your experienced covering the points of the Job Description above.
We prefer receiving you CV in Word Format.
If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment before, you are welcome to do so once again.
N.B. All successful applicants have to be in New Zealand for personal one on one interviews with the employer, if required.