CABINETMAKING / JOINERY – Factory Manager
Factory Manager required, due to ever expanding work load with an established large Cabinetmaking / Joinery / Shopfitting company on the North Shore, in a permanent full time position, working in conjunction with current Factory Manager.
The work involves a variety of mainly commercial cabinetry, joinery and shopfitting joinery done with qualified and experienced staff.
- Full time permanent position
- $30-$40/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- Based on North Shore
- Start A.S.A.P.
- All relevant experience pertaining to above job MUST be reflected on your CV to ensure you are shortlisted for this job.
- Please Note – applicants need to be in New Zealand currently and have eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your past work experience, your current work situation and
all experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Patricia Mawhinney – Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (even from cell phones with no credit) in NZ
Mobile 021 500 653 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointment